thanks to the one who started this! it's great to know more about you guys. :)
a few facts about me:
1. Are you named after anyone?
my paternal grandfather. we have the same first and last name.
when he was laid to rest, it was weird hearing the priest say his name (our name) during the service. this was how it would probably sound like when my time comes. what's even more weird is seeing the same name on the grave marker. good thing we have different middle names. still...
2. When was the last time you cried?
a few weeks ago, i think. i suddenly missed my Mom - gone six years by October this year.
3. Do you have kids?
none but i sort of "adopted" my sister's kid when he was six. now he's 12.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
not aloud. only in my deepest, darkest thoughts...
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
oh yeah! it's in my bucket list. i have no fear of heights so that would be no problem with me. i've done zip lines so many times, i'm getting bored.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
pizza! if they came in pizza flavor, i could eat them everyday. no. i don't eat cereal much anymore. i prefer toast slathered with butter and sprinkled with cinnamon for breakfast.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
i enjoy both but in the end i'd rather be happy than scared or horrified.
11. Favorite smells?
vanilla, lavender, cinnamon, patchouli
12. Summer or winter?
i have never experienced winter yet having lived all my life in a tropical paradise.
13. Computer or television?
computers are more fun.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
15. Do you have any special talents?
i do watercolors, play the recorder, can cook and bake as well.
16. Where were you born?
an archipelago in Southeast Asia
17. What are your hobbies?
reading, drawing, journal writing, blogging
18. Do you have any pets?
no more. our dog passed away...
19. Favorite movie?
20. Do you have any siblings?
a sister and a brother. i'm the first-born.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
i'm already grown-up. i would love to own a bookstore and manage it though. if that doesn't work, i could work as a librarian.